Other Research Outputs
- Post-2015 International Development Agenda in the Context of Interlocking Trade and Financing in the LDCs
– Debapriya Bhattacharya
- Least Developed Countries and Trade: Challenges of Implementing the Bali Package
– Debapriya Bhattacharya and Mia Mikić(editors); UN ESCAP Studies in Trade and Investment No. 83.
- Exploring spaces for economic transformation in the Sustainable Development Goals
– Yurendra Basnett and Debapriya Bhattacharya; published as an output of the project “Effective international development action beyond 2015”, Overseas Development Institute (ODI).
- Regional Monitoring and Review Mechanism for Effective Implementation of Post-2015 Agenda
– Debapriya Bhattacharya; an Expert Paper to facilitate discussion at the UN-ESCAP’s Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development 2015
- Role of South-South Cooperation in the Context of the Post-2015 Agenda
– Debapriya Bhattacharya (pp. 91-102); published as a chapter of the book “Financing Sustainable Development: Addressing Vulnerabilities” by Fondation pour les études et recherches sur le développement international (Ferdi).
- Moving forward with the SDGs: Implementation challenges in developing countries
– Debapriya Bhattacharya, Towfiqul Islam Khan, Umme Shefa Rezbana, Lam-Ya Mostaque
- South Asian Approach to Sustainable Development Goals
– Debapriya Bhattacharya, Umme Shefa Rezbana
- Concessional Financial Flows among Southern Countries
– Debapriya Bhattacharya, Refaya Rashmin
- Delivering on the Promise
– Debapriya Bhattacharya, Towfiqul Islam Khan, Mostafa Amir Sabbih
1,111 total views, 1 views today